Unity SDK Developer
Yodo1 is a gametech company working to build a better experience for game developers by giving them the tools to turn their games into businesses. After successfully publishing successful titles such as Crossy Road, Hang Line, and Rodeo Stampede, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products that support mobile game studios.
Our Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform helps developers around the world monetize with minimal effort, so they can turn passion into profit while focusing on making great games. Our aim is to quickly and effectively build a community of developers using our solutions, reach scale, and make the biggest possible impact with our products.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Unity SDK Developer to help us identify and deliver key features of our MAS SDK to meet our clients' needs.
- Help our SDK team develop world-class banner features;
- Build a sustainable link between the SDK team and the Product and Support teams.
- Work with the SDK team on a daily basis to help them complete specific development tasks;
- Communicate with the SDK Product Manager and Developer Support team lead on ongoing areas of improvement for the SDK;
- Participate in occasional customer interviews to better understand customer needs and problems surrounding the SDK.
- Working knowledge of top ad networks and mediation tools, including but not limited to Ironsource, Admob, and Applovin;
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices when using banner ad types and ability to monetize a game effectively with banners;
- Familiarity with the gaming market in Tier 3 countries, particularly countries in SEA and LATAM;
- Unity Game Development experience (3+ years preferred);
- SDK development experience (1+ year required).
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is on the fast-track to expansion; if you think scalably, you’ll advance quickly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We love (and support) entrepreneurship among our staff.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. Apply now to change the game for game developers.