Japan and South Korea (Fully Remote)
Curious about the future of the gaming industry?
Kickstart your career in gaming with us! Enroll now in our BD Internship Program and have the opportunity to earn money while you learn about the industry.
If you are a young professional, willing to learn about gaming and sales, this job is for you! Having a technical or gaming background is not required, we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed.
Yodo1 is a gametech company dedicated to one goal: giving developers the tools to turn their games into scalable businesses. After successfully publishing top-grossing titles such as Crossy Roads or Transformers: Earth Wars, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products to support mobile game studios around the globe.
Today, our leading Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers improve their monetization. Our singular focus for 2021 is rapidly scaling up this user base and turning passion into livelihood for many thousands more.
What we offer:
- Paid internship: The money you receive will depend directly on your performance. Sky's the limit!
- The opportunity to talk with game developers from all around the world and learn about the industry from the inside. If you are applying for a specific region (i.e: Korea or Japan), you will be focusing more on game developers from that geo.
- Work exclusively with MAS, Yodo1’s largest product focused on in-game ad monetization. You will learn everything about how apps and games monetize and what are the tricks and tweaks to make more money from games.
- You will be working with a dynamic, young and proactive sales team from all around the world. Everyone’s main driver is learning and making money while doing so.
- You will be eligible for a full-time job at Yodo1 after the first 3 months as an intern if you are performing up to our expectations. When we have new roles open in the company, we always consider promoting interns first.
- We are a fully remote company, so you’ll be able to work from anywhere. We are also flexible with the working hours, we will discuss the availability during the interview.
- Japanese or Korean: Native or fluent.
- English: Able to communicate clearly.
- Have your own laptop and a good internet connection for calls and meetings.
- Interest in sales and in improving your sales skills by learning new techniques and polishing your current abilities.
No previous experience is required, no technical background is needed
What are you waiting for?