Product Owner for Mobile Game Ad Monetization Platform
Looking for a new challenge?
Yodo1 is a global games company on a mission: helping developers turn their games into scalable businesses. Today, our Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers around the world improve their mobile game monetization. In 2021, we expand to ten thousand.
We are re-imaging not only the future of the mobile gaming industry but the future of work. At Yodo1, we embrace a work-from-anywhere, excel-from-anywhere culture. If you thrive on frequent feedback in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, you’ll love being on our team.
We need a Product Manager for our Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform to help us enhance ad monetization strategies and revenue and drive business growth for our game developer partners.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by:
- Owning ad strategies that influence millions of users
- Experiencing first-hand how AI is changing the future of ad monetization;
- Working with and shaping a fast-growing product.
Succeed in this role and you will become the product owner of this business line.
What does success look like?
Our goal at Yodo1 is to help game developers make the most money they can from in-game ads. As our MAS Product Manager, your success will be measured by:
- Advocating for customers: Discovering their needs; driving and owning high-level strategic initiatives while being hands-on and getting things done;
- Innovating and strategizing: Championing product ideas from ideation to execution and building a scalable roadmap for our MAS platform;
- Owning the end-to-end product lifecycle management;
- Communicating and influencing. Work cross-functionally with our Engineering and Design teams to drive product development and release updates;
- Facilitating problem-solving. Driving performance monitoring and using data-driven insights to enhance the product.
- Strong product management background, with a deep understanding of the competitive landscape;
- Strong understanding of and insights into ad monetization in mobile applications, especially ad networks and platforms for games; ability to work with ad tech products and an understanding of how to build products that scale;
- Excellent analytical reasoning and decision-making; ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically while methodically executing tasks;
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to drive product development and meet business goals;
- Independent problem solver with a strong sense of ownership and a customer-focus; ability to work independently and under pressure; self-driven and initiative-taking;
- Fluency in English is a must; proficiency in Mandarin is highly desirable.
- Experience in mobile games ad monetization design is desirable
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in RTB, DSP, Ad Exchange, CPS, SSP, or DMP;
- Ads product experience in the mobile gaming industry is highly preferred;
- Strong understanding of and insights into different ad networks;
- Experience in start-ups and/or the media/advertising world;
- Experience in building or managing data/algorithm-driven software products.
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is on the fast-track to expansion; if you think scalably, you’ll advance quickly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We love (and support) entrepreneurship among our staff.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!