Game Monetization Analyst
Looking for a new challenge?
Yodo1 is a gametech company dedicated to one goal: giving developers the tools to turn their games into scalable businesses. After successfully publishing top-grossing titles such as Crossy Roads, Hang Line, and Rodeo Stampede, Yodo1 turned its focus to building products to support mobile game studios around the globe.
Today, our leading Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers improve their monetization. Our goal for 2021 is scaling the platform for 10,000 games.
We need a Game Monetization Analyst to help us grow our mobile publisher’s ad revenue.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by:
- Working with mobile developers from all over the world;
- Implementing ground-breaking strategies that scale so thousands of developers can turn making games into their livelihood;
- Joining a company in the midst of rapid and fully-remote global growth.
What does success look like?
At Yodo1, our first question is always WDSLL: What Does Success Look Like? Publishers rely on ad monetization to support their business. As our monetization analyst, success will be measured by your ability to analyze data and implement changes to customers’ ad strategy that lead to an increase in revenue.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Monitoring and analyzing ad revenue data;
- Making optimizations to publishers’ waterfalls based on historical data;
- Working with internal teams to build and improve upon new monetization products;
- Working with network counterparts to improve performance;
- Making daily ad network configuration and waterfall adjustments.
- Ability to understand complex data and translate it into results;
- Background in ad monetization or ad optimization strategies;
- Basic understanding of the mobile programmatic advertising ecosystem, including networks, SSPs, and ad servers;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross functionally to align on goals.
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Self starter: The ability to work independently and take on tasks without being directed;
- Flexibility: Open to the idea of working with a truly global team operating across multiple time zones;
- Results driven: Working cross-functionally to hit and exceed team goals and KPIs.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!