Data Analyst for Mobile Games Platform
What is Yodo1 and why should I care?
Yodo1 is a global games platform with three main businesses: Publishing, IP Licensing, and our core product, MAS: Managed Ad Services.
We are making it possible for thousands of game developers around the world to turn their passion into livelihood.
Right now, we are hiring a Data Analyst to build an analytical framework that turns data into insight, provides strategic advice, and enables data-driven decision-making.
Joining Yodo1’s global team will give you opportunities to learn and grow by:
- Working closely with leaders and experts in our monetization, platform products, game publishing, IP licensing, and finance teams and gaining an understanding of key metrics and data sets for these businesses;
- Testing your data-mining models and analytical approaches with rich data sources, covering key aspects of the fast-growing mobile gaming industry;
- Work hand-in-hand with our data engineers and data warehouse architect in designing our data product and platforms.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to lead our data analytics team.
- Proactively data-mining for our mobile game monetization, user acquisition, publishing, and IP licensing projects; able to deliver data insights to improve operational efficiency and help business owners make data-driven decisions;
- Providing and presenting high-quality reports, data visualizations, and findings on team and management level to empower decision making;
- Managing and troubleshooting our data collection system to ensure efficient delivery;
- Owning our Business Intelligence platform, ensuring stability, data accuracy and integrity, as well as compatibility with our data sources;
- Collaborating with multiple business units, learning their data needs, and creating database ETL and data aggregation designs accordingly;
- Leading the continuous improvement of our analysis and reporting system and driving the implementation of your data designs by the data engineering team;
- Suggesting and acting upon processes that can lead to Automation and Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in Databases and SQL, BI, and data visualization tools such as Spotfire, and Tableau is a must; proficiency in Python and ElasticSearch is a plus;
- Experience: 1 to 5 years as a data analyst, scientist, or product manager in a data-related role, preferably in gaming, advertising or finance. Proven experience in data analysis is a must; application of analytical models and algorithms is a plus;
- Language: Business English is a must; Chinese is plus but not required;
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively with colleagues across multiple countries and timezones;
- Mindset: Being a proactive learner with a strong logical reasoning is essential. Thinking scalably will take you far in our fast-growing company.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. Apply now to change the game for game developers.