Backend DevOps Engineer
Looking for a new challenge?
Yodo1 is a global games company on a mission: helping developers turn their games into scalable businesses. Today, our Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers around the world improve their mobile game monetization. In 2021, we expand to ten thousand.
We are re-imaging not only the future of the mobile gaming industry but the future of work. At Yodo1, we embrace a work-from-anywhere, excel-from-anywhere culture. If you thrive on frequent feedback in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, you’ll love being on our team.
We need a DevOps engineer to help us increase our capacity of MAS, the product at the core of Yodo1’s 2021 goal.
During this project, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow by:
- Working with an excellent technical team with people available around the clock to support each other’s efforts;
- Making a mark on the world with a scalable marketing platform and model that has never been implemented before.
Successful candidates will have the chance to become full-time members of our engineering team.
What does success look like?
At Yodo1, our first question is always WDSLL: What Does Success Look Like? As our DevOps engineer, your success will be measured by:
- Providing your team with first-class technical support to scale up and maintain their various cloud services;
- Enabling the DevOps team to resolve any k8s or AWS-related issues within 12 hours.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily management, planning, design of the multi-public cloud k8s platform, including resource management, deployment, expansion, upgrade, migration;
- Design, management, operation, and maintenance of the container DevOps platform;
- Maintenance of the availability of the system and the related work of the containerization of the application system. Deploy new systems online;
- Provide technical support to scale up & maintain their various cloud services.
- Experienced in Docker and Kubernetes, and k8s's underlying principles (e.g. network, scheduling, and resource isolation);
- Experienced in Linux operating system;
- Experienced in DevOps process, familiar with common CI/CD tools such as Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, and Github Action;
- Experienced in container cluster operation and maintenance, experience in cloud-native system design;
- Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Ansible, Prometheus, ELK;
- AWS cloud & Ali cloud;
- Strong English communication.
Qualities that will make you a great fit for our global team:
- Communication: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is on the fast-track to expansion; if you think scalably, you’ll advance quickly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We love (and support) entrepreneurship among our staff.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!