Unity Game Developer
YALLAPLAY currently has a career opportunity for Unity Developers with expertise in real time 3d mobile games. This position is Full-Time and can be worked remotely.
Work closely with designers, animators, and artists on the implementation of systems and features to bring the team’s vision of the game to life. Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms. Design, implement, and test game systems, including the implementation of automated tests and tooling to support asset pipelines. Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems. Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines. Own key engineering features including documentation and training. Mentor other team members, ensuring they are gaining technical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in interactive media, software development, computer science, or similar/equivalent experience
- Comfortable working in both Windows and MacOS Unity environment developing for Mobile platforms
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Unity UI programming
- Deep familiarity with Unity components and scripts (UI, animation, & audio)
- Knowledge of how to work with 2D and 3D games' world
- Knowledge of OO and SOLID
- Game profiling and optimization knowledge
- C#/C++ coding knowledge to talk to middleware/SDK API
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
More About YALLAPLAY
YALLAPLAY is a rapidly growing mobile games developer founded in Austin, Texas. The startup is behind the popular game title "Tarneeb Masters" (iOS/ Android) with over 3M downloads in the Middle Eastern market. The company’s latest title “Spades Masters” (iOS / Android) is currently in Beta. YALLAPLAY fully developed and runs its back-end game engines and client code base . The company has secured several rounds of VC funding as it continues on its growth trajectory. The company’s core focus is on mobile PvP games in the mid-core to casual space.