Lead Full Stack Developer (.Net/Vue.js/C#)
YALLAPLAY currently has a career opportunity for Lead Full-Stack Developers with expertise in Vue.js, C#, .Net Core, Azure, Hashicorp Nomad, and APIs. This position is Full-Time and can be worked remotely.
As a Lead Developer, you will manage and participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications developed for our mobile game clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, development, test, manage projects, architect, and deliver.
- Serve as a strong technical contributor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Ensure that the technical Agile software development process is followed, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop SPA using Vue.js, C#, and .Net Core.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Create and maintain back-end website applications with Rest Services and .Net.
- Document programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform software testing.
- Passionate coders with 8+ years of application development experience.
- Must be a Strong Full Stack Developer with Vue.js and C# experience.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Single Page Applications.
- Full life cycle development experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies is required.
- Experience with Azure cloud services, writing and deploying containerized solutions.
- Experience with Hashicorp Nomad is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast-paced personal and professional growth.
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
More About YALLAPLAY
YALLAPLAY is a rapidly growing mobile games developer founded in Austin, Texas. The startup is behind the popular game title "Tarneeb Masters" (iOS/ Android) with over 3M downloads in the Middle Eastern market. The company’s latest title “Spades Masters” (iOS / Android) is currently in Beta. YALLAPLAY has fully developed and runs its back-end game engines and client codebase. The company has secured several rounds of VC funding as it continues on its growth trajectory. The company’s core focus is on mobile PvP games in the mid-core to casual space.