Senior UI Designer
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior UI Designer with game development experience who enjoys working with Unreal to work with us on our flagship title ‘The Cycle’.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will be a driving force in shaping the UI and UX in a game that is in its early stage. You will help us to create a new experience and craft with us something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games.
Developing a live game means we work in a fast-paced professional environment with rapid iteration – we “fail-fast” and then get up again. Be part of a tight-knit cross-disciplinary implementation team who are all passionate FPS gamers, take part in design discussions across the board, take part in the fun!
We endorse being open-minded, collaborative and always challenging our gameplay and testing new ideas. We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Work on UI concepts together with our Designers and aligning with our Art Director’s vision
- Collaborating in a team with people from different departments
- Creating wireframes and mock-ups using Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Designing UI assets, prepare and implement them into the engine
- Creating UI animations
- Evolve rough ideas into polished user flows and pixel-perfect interfaces
- Testing, fixing and improving our user experience and designs
- Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure
- 3+ years experience as UI Designer with proven experience in UI Design for games.
- Experience with UE4: at least one released game
- Graduate degree as UI Designer or a similar area of expertise, e.g. graphics or media design
- Strong understanding of usability design principles
- Awareness of current trends in user interface design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, experienced with XD and Illustrator
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Motivation to share knowledge, inspire and mentor others
- Experience with scripting languages
- Knowledge of motion graphics
If this sounds like you, and you love to work with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!