Senior Systems Designer
Senior Systems Designer (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Economy Designer. We are looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment. You will be joining the talented team behind a yet unannounced project, a F2P 3rd person co-op shooter aimed at hardcore players packed with innovation. Work with us on enhancing our meta systems and monetization within our player-interest-first strategy.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- 7+ years industry experience as a systems designer with at least 3 years of experience in monetization.
- Track record of working on games with strong meta systems and F2P monetization.
- Deep knowledge of the meta and monetisation from top F2P and GaaS games.
- Fluent in KPIs and experienced in working with business intelligence analysts.
- Proven team player, able to work with designers and developers from different disciplines.
- Proven skills in MS Excel, thus independently able to build models.
- Strong drive to push for best-in-class quality and a keen eye for the big picture of the game.
- Drive the design and balancing of the in-game economy and progression systems to support our compelling core gameplay.
- Promote a holistic monetisation strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing in-game revenue, while respecting the player experience.
- Design meta retention systems and monetization mechanics/systems that are in-line with the game's vision.
- Maximize the performance of in-game shop and virtual currency packages, both in terms of content and pricing.
- Take ownership of the performance of these systems throughout all development phases and after release.
- Work closely with business intelligence in analysing the performance of systems and create plans and designs for further development.
- Solicit feedback from, and provide feedback and mentoring to, other designers and developers, especially regarding meta and monetisation systems.
- Keep track of emerging Free 2 Play and monetisation trends.
- Hands-on experience with a game engine a plus (e.g. Unreal 4)
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
- Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
- Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
- Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
- A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!