We are looking for a talented and experienced Producer to come join our team on a new unannounced project.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Managing our interdisciplinary sub-team responsible for “Meta-Game” or for “Core Gameplay” to produce high quality features and content
- Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team, with other teams and stakeholders
- Cooperate with team leads, discipline leads and direction to define, track and deliver sprint goals in quality and on time
- Facilitating agile processes within your team
- Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and a exemplifying positive "can do" attitude
- Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
- Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals
- Be an ambassador for the company values within the team
- 5+ years of project management experience in games development
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of agile development methodology
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Passionate about videogames
- Production experience in a live service environment and/or Free to Play model
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
- We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
- We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
- We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!
Join our Team!