Senior Meta Designer (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Meta Designer to join the talented team behind a yet unannounced project, a F2P 3rd person co-op shooter aimed at hardcore players packed with innovation.
At YAGER, we endorse being open-minded, collaborative and always challenging our gameplay and testing new ideas. Work with us on enhancing our meta systems and monetization within our player-interest-first strategy.
We are looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- 7+ years industry experience as a systems designer with at least 3 years of experience in monetization.
- Track record of working on games with strong meta systems and F2P monetization.
- Deep knowledge of the meta and monetisation from top F2P and GaaS games.
- Fluent in KPIs and experienced in working with business intelligence analysts.
- Proven team player, able to work with designers and developers from different disciplines.
- Proven skills in MS Excel, thus independently able to build models.
- Strong drive to push for best-in-class quality and a keen eye for the big picture of the game.
- Drive the design and balancing of the in-game economy and progression systems to support our compelling core gameplay.
- Promote a holistic monetisation strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing in-game revenue, while respecting the player experience.
- Design meta retention systems and monetization mechanics/systems that are in-line with the game's vision.
- Maximize the performance of in-game shop and virtual currency packages, both in terms of content and pricing.
- Take ownership of the performance of these systems throughout all development phases and after release.
- Work closely with business intelligence in analysing the performance of systems and create plans and designs for further development.
- Solicit feedback from, and provide feedback and mentoring to, other designers and developers, especially regarding meta and monetisation systems.
- Keep track of emerging Free 2 Play and monetisation trends.
- Hands-on experience with a game engine a plus (e.g. Unreal 4)
If this sounds like you, and you love to work with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!