Senior Game Engineer
Would you like to leave a mark in the landscape of games while working in a fast-paced and hyper-creative environment and with people who are passionate to create an awesome game experience together?
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Game Engineer experienced working with any game engine (preferably with Unreal) for an unannounced game in a new IP. The gameplay experience is a unique blend of third-person shooting & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
- 4+ of programming experience with 3D games and working with game engines (Unreal Engine experience is a big plus)
- Good knowledge of game engineering practices & techniques
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Good Knowledge of software engineering practices
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Shipped at least one title on PC or console
- Experienced with console development
- Experienced with multiplayer development
- Experienced with free-to-play game development
Working at YAGER:
*We support you all the way: relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme, JobTicket for public transportation system.
*We care about your well-being: flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, gym membership
*We encourage continuous learning: extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
*We know how to have fun: a variety of exciting Team Events, summer and Christmas Party, regular in-house social events, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!