Game Engineer - Senior
Would you like to leave a mark in the landscape of games while working in a fast-paced and hyper-creative environment and with people who are passionate to create an awesome game experience together?
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Game Engineer with Unreal skills for an unannounced game in a new IP. The gameplay experience is a unique blend of third-person shooting & melee combat, in an open world that lets you choose your own goals, together with others.
You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
- Share knowledge and help to mentor other team members
- 3+ of programming experience with 3D games and working with Unreal engine
- Good knowledge of game engineering practices & techniques
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Good Knowledge of software engineering practices
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with console development
- Experience with multiplayer development
- Experience with free-to-play game development
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
- We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
- We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
- We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!