YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can´t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst who wants to support us in providing information that will improve our games. We’re looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinay teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
- You'll create and provide on-going reports and monitor the performance of our games
- You'll transfer complex mathematical relationships into actionable dashboards, presentations and talks; you'll edit large amounts of data in visually concise and comprehensible ways
- You'll define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behavior, and you'll identify the decisive predicting variables for successful customer retention steps
- You'll evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests to optimize mission-orientated decisions
- You'll work closely with other stakeholders, e.g. Design, Product Management, Publishing, etc.
YOUR SKILL TREE
- 3+ years experience as a data analyst / scientist or in a similar position, preferably in the gaming industry
- University degree or comparable qualification with a statistical / mathematical background
- Able to apply machine learning algorithms for the development and implementation of new analysis tools
- Experience in working with SQL, R/Python and MS Office
- Experience in data visualization like e.g. Tableau, QlikView or any equivalent
- Natural enthusiasm for quickly and independently learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.