Senior Influencer Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of Publishing Suite
STATUS CLASSIFICATION: EXEMPT
SUPERVISES: This position does not have any direct reports
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a talented Senior Influencer Manager to join our Publishing team. This person will be part of a dedicated group within Xsolla that maintains relationships with influencers in the industry to drive awareness of our offerings. The team works collaboratively with Marketing, PR, Social Media, Promotions, Events and Partnerships to increase engagement and reach. The Influencer Marketing Manager will lead sourcing and maintaining an 'always-on' relationship with influencer talent.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and strengthen relationships with creatives, influencers, and agents
- Be the point person on outreach, negotiations, contract development and payment for all influencer partnerships
- Coordinate with global teams on all talent related programming to ensure they align with marketing’s key messages, and the brand’s creative direction
- Maintain cross functional partnership with global marketing, creative, social, and press teams to ensure alignment, use and approval of assets
- Oversee all licensee influencer programming
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional influencer campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- 5 years of entertainment experience in a talent agency, marketing agency, studio, PR agency, Video Game or production setting.
- Experience successfully integrating talent into marketing programs; a portfolio of work that shows your ability to help drive breakthrough talent integration in social and promotional campaigns.
- Experience elevating brands and building strong entertainment industry credibility
- Experience building effective marketing plans and entertainment product launch strategies
- 2+ years of experience working with CAA
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
What we can offer
- A full suite of medical benefits, an inclusive work environment, unlimited vacation time plus PTO, 401K, bonuses, retirement planning, education reimbursement, competitive pay and more.
- 85% of employees reviewed on Glassdoor who work at XSOLLA would recommend working here.
“To help passionate game developers connect their content with as many gamers as possible around the world.”
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
XSOLLA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process.