Office Manager (Korea)
As our new office manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Korea office located in Seoul. These duties include: overseeing employee expenses & budgets, welcoming guests, handling mail and deliveries, groceries, ordering office supplies, scheduling catering, tidying and organizing office, communicating with vendors for general office repairs or improvements (including some office technology), planning events, assisting with onboarding and offboarding, resetting or upgrading computers, and other day porter duties.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating and managing monthly expense reports: managing all expenses(corporate cards, personal expenses, corporate bank statement, and tax receipts), and working with an accounting firm to maintain bookkeeping
- Manage budgets: follow budgeting procedures and tracking in accordance with the finance department in HQ and Perm office
- Proceed payments of all office expenses including invoices, billings, taxes, and payroll
- Be the first point of contact for the office internally and externally
- Keep the office running smoothly by maintaining a comfortable and clean atmosphere
- Maintain office inventory by restocking office or kitchen supplies
- Lead food and beverage program by ordering food that employees are excited about
- Assist with onboarding and off boarding which includes computer set up or resetting and being responsible for questions on onboarding training
- Assist with IT related tasks, including printer and computer maintenance
- Assist with internal and external office events
- Communicate with vendors and manage contracts
- Mail and ship office communication
- Maintain and update corporate documents
- Assist with other departments on an Ad Hoc basis when available
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Preferred 2+ years of related experience, but fresh graduates are welcome
- Speaks native Korean and English fluently
- Strong understanding of in office management and IT help desk procedures
- Ability to ensure strong cultural alignment with the overall organization and foster a sense of pride, ownership, and team work with the HR and Operations team
- Passionate about customer service and excited to go above and beyond
- General Accounting and Human Resources knowledge; ability to maintain confidential information with a professional approach
- Team player who exhibits a consistent positive attitude and who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help get things done. Has the ability to be mature and trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated, reliable, adaptable, conscientious, courteous and detail-oriented
- Must be a well-organized individual, that has the ability to self-manage, set priorities to meet deadlines, provide follow-up and feedback on requests and business issues
- Innovative thinker with the ability to see the “big picture” and think outside the box
- Ability to problem solve
- Produce quality work while ensuring details are accurate
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together -- for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise -- to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit our website.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, hair, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to [email protected]
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.