Marketing Planning Manager
As the Digital Media Planner, you will work closely with internal marketing leads focusing on the various lines of Xsolla Business Engine. You will be tasked to develop the strategic direction and tone for digital media plans, presentations, and deliverables in a B2B business. In addition to your core responsibilities, a key candidate will be able to provide real time recommendations by analyzing quantitative KPIs that are predetermined by both the DMP and marketing leads.
We are looking for a self starter with an emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit. The individual should have a data-first mentality and have the ability to provide recommendations grounded in quantitative analysis that will help drive lead acquisition in an efficient and effective way. There is huge upside to this position to scale as the Xsolla business scales.
Xsolla is the video game business engine with a set of tools and services that helps clients operate and sell more games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla product suite caters to businesses from indie to enterprise, with: Xsolla Pay Station and its #1 Anti-fraud solution, Xsolla Partner Network, Xsolla Site Builder, Xsolla Store, Xsolla Login, and Xsolla Launcher. These tools work seamlessly to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so developers, publishers, and platform partners can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities.
Core job functions/responsibilities:
- Partner with Marketing Leads to understand the needs, wants, and global objectives, and determine which media channels fit best for specific campaigns
- Create and recommend global media strategies to attract and retain clients, increase the Xsolla brand recognition, and generate reports on effectiveness of on-going campaigns
- Build and track execution of the company media plans - including but not limited to digital media, social media, print, YouTube/Vimeo campaigns
- Establish and communicate the appropriate KPIs for the individual media campaigns
- Analyze data, think creatively and design innovative strategies to ensure Xsolla marketing campaigns reach their target audience with effectiveness and efficiency
- Assess the impact and suitability of different media types used to target certain markets based on Marketing Lead needs and wants
- Develop alternative media plans based on performance and shifting business line needs
- Concept and create the Xsolla media plans on a monthly and annual basis across all brands, products and solutions.
- Identify and validate the appropriate targeting for our B2B campaigns
- Explore new opportunities for growth and integrate them in the existing strategy
- Proactively communicate with marketing team leads providing all required information around running and planned media campaigns
- Experience developing and executing B2B media plans in the US and Latin America with working knowledge of global media
- 5+ years of professional media planning experience within a media agency or in-house marketing team
- Expert knowledge of marketing analytics. Deep understanding of metrics and how they affect goals and results
- Good understanding of existing and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new products with strong attention to detail
- Passion for the Video Game industry
- Understanding of the gaming industry
- Strong understanding of reporting tools such as Google Analytics, metrica
- Experience with JIRA,Confluence, Google Adwords, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn ad platforms
- Light understand of HTML, adobe suite ie Photoshop
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California. Xsolla collects applicant information solely for employment related purposes.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization to achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.