Executive Assistant (PA)
The primary focus of this role is to support our executive team which includes the CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, and President. You will be responsible for daily correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, outside vendor management, filing expense reports, managing contracts and invoices, and other organizational tasks. You are someone that is very trustworthy, a self start, innovative, and very flexible.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You have a knack for organization and will keep our Executives on track by managing their schedules, calendars, and global travel arrangements
- When needed, you’ll keep meeting notes and share information or To Do lists with appropriate people
- You are a pro at using different software, with a specialty in G Suite
- As needed you will analyze memos, emails, or other correspondence, and reply in the proper manner
- You will set up when basic administrative support is needed for anyone in the office
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- General Gaming industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Must be fluent in English
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to negotiate small deals and protect company interest and money
- You are someone who has been an Executive Assistant for C level Executives
- You are knowledgeable about G suite, and ready to learn new software systems as they come
- You have a Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent experience.
- Organization comes to you easily, and you are able to balance many things on your plate.
- Deadlines are something you look forward to, and are able to complete them ahead of time.
- You are a problem solver, with strong decision making skills. You are able to think what is best for the company and stand by that.
- You have professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- You have experience with an entrepreneurial organization.
Freedom to Act:
Ability to work with minimal supervision while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Pay depends on experience and availability
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement fund matching
- Generous FTO policy
- Personal advancement opportunities - as a global company growing every year, there are often opportunities for internal advancement and training
- Table Tennis, foosball, monthly smoothies or other treats, birthday parties, and full kitchen
Xsolla is the video game business engine with a set of tools and services that help to operate and sell more games. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla product suite caters to businesses from indie to enterprise, with: Xsolla Pay Station and its #1 Anti-fraud solution, Xsolla Partner Network, Xsolla Site Builder, Xsolla Store, Xsolla Login, and Xsolla Launcher. These tools work seamlessly to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so developers, publishers, and platform partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft, Epic Games, and PUBG Corporation. For more information, visit our website.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California. Xsolla collects applicant information solely for employment related purposes.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.