Experienced Unity Developer
XR Games is an award-winning game development studio founded in 2017, specialising in full-scale immersive AR and VR content, and games for PC, mobile and console. Led by industry veterans from Rockstar, EA, Codemasters, Sumo, Team 17 and Dubit, we’ve created games for some of the world’s biggest brands including Sony Pictures, Dreamworks, BBC and Lego.
We’re looking for an experienced Unity developer to join the team in-house.
The right candidate requires experience working in Unity (C#) and making games for the console and mobile, ideally in VR. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. You should very well understand programming and Unity, be able to mentor and help other developers. This role requires a highly motivated individual, who is confident and is happy to share their ideas to help drive the project.
- Good understanding of Unity and C#
- Clean and robust programming
- Creative attitude to problem-solving
- Ability to work as part of a team and take an initiative
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Must be willing to relocate to Leeds, England
- Shipped at least a game either mobile or console/PC
- Experience with Git and other version control systems
- Experience with computer graphics and shaders
- Experience with networking and multiplayer games
- Experience with other programming languages like C++
- Computer Science or related degree
- A passion for making and playing games
Required Application Materials
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
If the above sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.