Who are we?
XP League is an esports league that is modeled after classic youth sports organizations, making it easy for parents and kids to understand our programming.
Through coach and player training—that is custom-tailored by the PCA, Aim Lab, and our program directors—anyone can become a successful coach. Parents with no video game or esports experience will be able to connect with their kids on a level they had never imagined.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Overwatch/Valorant Coach to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. As an Overwatch/Valorant Coach you will need an excellent understanding of the rules and details of a particular game and usually be required to be able to play the game at a reasonable level yourself. You’ll need to keep up to date with game changes and the meta, analyze other top-level matches to get ideas, identify the strengths and weaknesses of your players, and come up with strategies.
Your mission is to:
- Supervise educational game mode play during lessons
- Organize practice curriculums for player training/breaks/activities
- Provide leadership and direction where necessary
- Provide effective feedback
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Foster a comfortable team environment
- Ensure that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum rank required: Diamond
- Flexible schedule
- Cool attitude when under pressure
- Problem Solve
Period: 4-6 months | Schedule: Negotiable
Education: Currently Enrolled in at least highschool
Work Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $13-$17/per hour
- Temperature screenings
- Masks are required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Ability to Commute/Relocate: Costa Mesa, CA 92627: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: 1835 Newport Blvd Ste D252, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Work Remotely: No