User Acquisition Manager
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
About the role
Wooga seeks an analytical, enthusiastic marketing professional to join us as a User Acquisition (UA) Manager. In this role, you will allocate a marketing budget for our games and partner with the Lead User Acquisition Manager to implement a strategy. This role will involve spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month across multiple platforms - iOS, Android, Amazon, etc. – in pursuit of Wooga’s user acquisition goals. In addition to managing user acquisition campaigns, you will also support the marketing team’s internal analysis pipeline, producing regular reports for executive management and the marketing team’s use. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing User Acquisition strategy for our games
- Managing campaigns across a variety of gaming platforms and optimizing the performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Supporting production of the marketing team’s internal analysis and external reports
- Experimenting, testing, and analyzing campaigns
- Using data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation
- Utilizing marketing team’s analytics infrastructure to help the marketing team optimize spend
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience (relevant mobile/web marketing experience a plus)
- A professional background in quantitative analysis
- You have relevant experience with Excel, Google Sheets, or similar (SQL, Python are a plus)
- You have a strong knowledge of tracking and attribution models (Adjust, AppsFlyer)
- You are result-oriented and strongly data-driven team player, that can adapt easily to others and also work well under minimum supervision
- The proven capacity of understanding cultural differences and embracing uncertainty
- Experience with Facebook mobile marketing
- Experience using major ad networks such as Vungle, Unity, Chartboost (to name a few)
- Experience with the Freemium / Free-to-Play business model
- Deep interest in and understanding of mobile gaming industry
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!