Customer Care Coordinator (1-year contract)
Wooga is looking for an experienced Customer Care specialist to join our team for a 1-year contract.
This is not your ordinary customer service job, though. We’re looking for someone who will independently own all aspects of creating the best possible experience for our players. You’ll be in charge of one specific game, proactively developing and evolving the ideal strategy for supporting that title and the millions of people who enjoy playing it every day.
You will collaborate directly with developers and other stakeholders, be supported by a great team of co-workers, and coordinate a multi-language team of outsourcers who will put your strategy into practice. You will be charged with the responsibility of making sure we stay close to our players, which is one of our core values. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Independently organize and oversee customer care process for one of our live games
- Set structure, tone, and best practices for player interactions for your game
- Ensure your game team maintains a close relationship with our players
- Coordinate, supervise, and conduct QA for external (outsourcing) team
- Provide top-tier service to our VIP players
- Monitor, report, and present relevant KPIs
- Create and maintain game FAQs and internal game knowledge base
- Reporting of aggregated player feedback
- You will be the point of contact for the game team and our players.
- You are passionate about games and the joy they bring to our players
- Strong technical proficiency and organizational skills
- Willing and able to “own” optimization of customer care for assigned game(s)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (other languages an asset)
- Previous experience in a customer service position (ideally gaming industry, definitely online)
- Familiarity using CRM tools (Helpshift experience a clear plus)
Nice to have
- Deep understanding of gaming communities
- Solid understanding of customer service KPIs
- Familiarity with analytics processes and tools (SQL)
- Experience working with outsourcing partners
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Work directly with the game team as an integrated part of the process.
- Make an impact on our products as the in-house voice of our players!
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the centre of Europe’s most vibrant city!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.