We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We are looking for a Concept Artist to create environments and scenes for one of our top games!
You are an experienced 2D Artist who can create environments from concept to final product that match the theme and the story. You enjoy creating beautiful scenes in 2D that enliven the game.
As part of your Wooga story, you will:
- Concept and deliver final quality environments based on story, genre, mood and required gameplay
- Create images that create atmosphere and believability through compelling composition, design logic, use of value and color
- Work with the team according to style direction with appropriate form and detail
- Work closely with a dedicated team of artists, writers, game designers and developers on creating experiences that players will love.
- You are an experienced 2D Artist who can create full scenes from sketch to final 2D,
- You can align with different styles and have experience with Photoshop,
- You can vary your composition to deliver unique art,
- You enjoy working with various disciplines to create engaging experiences,
- You are a team player, open to feedback and to contribute to improvements.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!