Social Media Manager
The WCBC is a place to empower women in Rocket League to reach their dreams of one day becoming professional esports players. We are looking for a like-minded individual to run our social media platforms and create a social media plan moving forward as we grow. You would work with the interns of the North American and European regions to ensure full coverage of our events and how to best engage with our community.
- Grow and maintain WCBC social channels including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and others.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies.
- Monitor Reddit, social media outlets, and community sites for feedback and engagement of online communities.
- Work with the production and graphics team on game days to ensure proper social media coverage of our events.
- Design posts to sustain curiosity and create buzz around new announcements.
- Suggest innovative ideas around attracting new audience engagement.