Software Engineer - Full Stack
Our Game Services teams have been trusted to build the systems that power some of the most popular modern multiplayer games. In turn, this has enabled publishers to better engage their player base, help drive esports to the forefront of media, and further improve core game services to provide a better player experience. We work closely with studios and publishers to establish trusting relationships in order for us to deliver products and services that are unique to each of their needs.
Our immediate need is for full stack web engineers to join our Game Services Team.
Candidates interested in joining the Game Services team will find success if they have a background in or are interested in learning the following:
Programs, Software and Languages
- Server-side: Node.js, Go, Python, or Java
- Databases: Key/value (Redis), SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Version control (git, Subversion, Perforce)
- Build systems (Make, Docker, Jenkins)
- Experience integrating various APIs in a front end application
- Familiarity with web, database, and automation technologies
- Prior experience with Elasticsearch setup and configuration, as well as integration with front-end search
- Experience with Node.js for web or serverless applications
- Experience with static site generators such as Gatsby
- Experience with containerization and/or cloud-hosted services
- An understanding of testing methodologies (unit testing, integration testing, browser testing)
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding software development life-cycle processes
- Developing in the entertainment or video game industry
- A passion for software development not only in what you know today but what you are looking to learn going forward.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a software engineering role