At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Talent Acquisition team is adding a seasoned Sourcer for a six-month assignment to help accelerate our growth journey and enable our teams to build games for multiple platforms, expressions, and diverse audiences. In this role, you will use your passion for the games industry and honed creative research skills to help build and execute sourcing strategies that infuse our organization with new and diverse talent.
What you'll do:
- You'll partner with the TA team and business partners to understand our strategic business objectives and define skill sets and search parameters to help fill niche & critical roles.
- You'll identify diverse, nationwide talent to drive a high volume of qualified, passive candidates into our pipeline for immediate and longer-term strategic talent needs.
- You'll track, measure and report on activity to ensure effectiveness and that results are being delivered.
What you'll bring:
You're a sourcing authority, with a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion. You can demonstrate a track record of finding active and passive candidates from multiple channels including deep internet research, resume databases, job aggregators, search engines, referrals, networking, niche user groups, Boolean search strings and competitive intelligence.
- Inclusive – in contributing towards our culture, sourcing techniques, & assessment practices. (ed: Notice this one’s first? It’s that important.)
- Games Industry expertise – able to differentiate nuances of hiring niche talent across multiple disciplines within the gaming industry
- Innate curiosity – with an eye toward market trends, industry news, and intelligence insights critical to inform recruiting strategy.
- A partner – able to build healthy relationships with candidates, peers, and cross functional teams alike.
- A candidate experience specialist - who delights in providing an outstanding candidate-experience from the first touch point through offer and onboarding
- Ambitious – with a sense of urgency and will towards continuous growth & improvement.
- Communicative – with openness and transparency that promote a positive working environment and trust across teams & Disciplines.
- Organized – with an eye towards improving efficiencies and simple, scalable processes.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.