Senior Brand Manager- Digital D&D
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Sr Manager of Digital Product Marketing to lead global marketing efforts for Dungeon & Dragons digital games. This self-starter should have a passion for and experience in video game marketing which include product, brand, influencer, community, and awareness marketing initiatives. You will have extensive experience in the product marketing of high-profile games on multiple platforms, including PC and console, and with diverse business models, with strong understanding of digital product development, production, and customer engagement systems.
If you’re satisfied just being another cog in the corporate wheel, this role isn’t for you. We’re looking for someone to come help us define and build the games marketing organization of the future.
What you'll do:
- You are a Vision Setter. And you will be the Marketing Business Owner and Internal Champion for your game.
- Drive both short and long-term strategy and marketing goal setting for your title.
- Creative: Work with internal teams and external agencies to create larger-than-life authentic marketing campaigns.
- Global View: Recognize that Gamers exists everywhere and work with global regional teams to ensure success in their respective markets.
- Planning: Develop and Execute Marketing Campaigns with responsibility for handling a multi-million-dollar budget.
- Strategic Leader: Plan, Develop, and Execute your Marketing Strategy (Positioning, Audience Segmentation, Market Strategy, etc.).
- Partner and build positive relationships across the organization.
- Closely supervise and draw conclusions from both the industry and key performance indicators such as engagement, retention, monetization, awareness and market share.
What you’ll bring
- A Self-Starter who is passionate about making waves in the games industry.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing including go to market plans and marketing playbooks, and/or experience on 3+ AAA game launches.
- Experience in PC and console games marketing strongly preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) highly preferred but not required.
- Real passion for both games AND the business of games highly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.