Senior Global Brand Manager
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Greetings adventurer! We are seeking a Senior Global Brand Manager to lead the marketing for a brand-new unannounced IP in development by Archetype Entertainment. This self-starter should have a passion for and experience in video game marketing which include product, brand, influencer, community, and awareness marketing initiatives. You will have extensive experience in the product marketing of high-profile games on multiple platforms, including PC and console, and with diverse business models, with strong understanding of digital product development, production, and customer engagement systems.
If you’re satisfied just being another cog in the corporate wheel, this role isn’t for you. We’re looking for someone to come help us define and build the games marketing organization of the future.
What you'll do:
- You are a Vision Setter. And you will be the Marketing Business Owner and Internal Champion for your brand.
- You are also the champion for your product team. Form a close bond with Archetype Entertainment, ensuring marketing and product having a shared vision for creating and marketing the greatest roleplaying games in the world.
- Drive both short and long-term strategy and marketing goal setting for your brand.
- Creative: Work with internal teams and external agencies to create campaigns that emotionally connect with our core audiences.
- Global View: Recognize that Gamers exists everywhere and work with global regional teams to ensure success in their respective markets.
- Planning: Develop and execute campaigns with responsibility for handling a multi-million-dollar budget.
- Strategic Leader: Plan, Develop, and Execute your Marketing Strategy (Positioning, Audience Segmentation, Market Strategy, etc.).
- Partner and build strong relationships across the organization.
- Closely monitor and draw conclusions from both the industry and key performance indicators such as engagement, retention, monetization, awareness and market share.
What you’ll bring:
- A Self-Starter who is passionate about making waves in the games industry.
- Experience leading marketing for at least 3 successful video games, including strategy, go to market plans, and marketing playbooks.
- Experience in PC and console games marketing required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) highly preferred but not required.
- Real passion for both games AND the business of games highly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.