Senior DevOps Engineer
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Our Enterprise IT team is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to add to our growing team!
What You'll Do:
- Craft and develop micro-services design and implementations requirements in a Cloud environment.
- Instrument and capture application level telemetry for consumer-facing applications while promoting rapid product delivery.
- Lead the organization in architecting and implementing infrastructure services in support of large-scale, online gaming platforms.
- Design business continuity and disaster recover design, planning and implementation.
- Enable and promote a DevOps culture of delivery by end-to-end teams
- Staying ahead of industry standards, technology changes, trends, and standard methodologies.
- Mentor and guide junior DevOps engineers and developers.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years designing and architecting infrastructure services in a large, Internet-facing environment.
- 2+ years in AWS, including designing AWS cloud based services using platform service offerings.
- Experience deploying and managing service meshes and deploying meshed services.
- Experience working with protocol buffers for data de/serialization.
- Experience designing, implementing and operating services on Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure services components (security, AD, networking, Load balancing, etc.).
- Experienced with web services architecture and design.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and writing engineering and design documents.
- Must be able to write production level code.
- Expert at defining and detailing functional design requirements for technology solutions to support business initiatives.
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving when building solutions.
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and a willingness to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.