Senior Build Engineer
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Do you like to build things and see your creations flourish? As a Senior Build Engineer, you will help to shape the future of game development at Wizards of the Coast! You will work with multiple teams to onboard new projects into build and deployment systems in addition to providing support for existing projects. You will collaborate with Developers, QA, PM, and OPS to help build out future solutions that will increase efficiency while decreasing support cost. We’re waiting for you – come join the team!
What you'll do:
- Create and support daily builds and deployment automation for multiple projects (live and under development).
- Build system automation and tools that are flexible across multiple software products and operating systems.
- Work closely with Development and Quality Assurance to solve complex build system issues.
- Fixing build/deployment problems that occur via code and/or configuration management.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience with Jenkins.
- 2+ years of experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of creating build/deployment workflows/pipelines.
- Experience with building/deploying live services is preferred.
- Strong scripting language ability, preferably Python.
- Experience working with Perforce and/or Git-based version control tools.
- Strong coding, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.