Senior SDET Mobile
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Software Development Engineer in Test for Mobile builds software that tests iOS and Android applications for compliance with business and functional requirements. As members of Live Ops Testing Services, a multidisciplinary team responsible for testing in the Infrastructure Engineering & Operations group at Wizards, we contribute code and make recommendations for improvements to our technologies and processes. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in the development and reporting of automated testing in evolving environments and workflows while championing quality and having fun doing it!
What You'll Do:
- Plan and develop automated tests for iOS and/or Android applications.
- Craft BDD tests and assist in the adoption of BDD principles.
- Participate in Agile (SCRUM) ceremonies, processes, and reporting.
- Recommend, Implement, and Report on test process and technology improvements.
- Assist in championing the value of Quality within the company.
- Help with testing and other duties as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years crafting automated software for testing mobile applications.
- 5+ years participating with Agile software teams and committing code on a regular basis.
- 5+ years progressively improving skills in Java, Swift, C++, python, groovy, or other languages.
- 2+ years developing tests in BDD, TDD, or other test description processes.
- Deep experience developing effective test plans and reports.
- Outstanding testing, planning, and multi-tasking skills with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced studio environment. Must be ready to embrace ambiguity and take action.
- Strong time-management skills with a proven track record of focusing on priorities, solving problems, and balancing multiple tasks.
- Games are a part of your life.
- Strong software skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.