(Closed) Presentation Designer
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Magic TCG Studio is hiring a Presentation Designer to work with the Product Strategy and Creative teams on concepting and crafting beautiful, engaging, informative presentations that will be shown in town halls, communications initiatives, leadership meetings. This is a great role for creative designers looking to learn more about product design and strategy!
This position will primarily work in PowerPoint and is focused on business presentations. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is also vital in order to build assets for your presentations.
This role requires collaboration, curiosity, and a flair for creativity, resulting in well-communicated visual stories and presentations that impress. You are a visual content creator first, a business communicator and strategic problem solver second, and a buttoned-up designer third.
What You'll Do
Collaborate with team members to develop and craft engaging presentations. In this role, you will:
- Develop and build custom presentations and templates in PowerPoint.
- Design infographics, charts, visual graphs, and layouts for presentations using PowerPoint and the Adobe Suite.
- Conduct image sourcing from Studio X teams as needed.
- Be responsible for the process of presentation design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy, grammar, and adherence to MTG and Wizards brand style guides.
- Manage compacted timelines while working collaboratively with a variety of teams within Studio X.
- Stay up-to-date on current design trends and standards.
- Produce high-quality visual presentations on time.
- Manage the design of multiple presentations.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of presentation design experience, preferably at a creative agency or studio.
- A strong Presentation Design portfolio showcasing work with a clean aesthetic and a high level of sophistication.
- Experience using brand strategy to produce strong, conceptual, creative solutions.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and constantly evolving creative environment.
- Ability to work independently and use strategic thinking to source and build assets.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Being a fan of gaming, sci-fi, or fantasy fandom a plus, but not required.
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to creating broadly accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.