Order Fulfillment Specialist
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Order Fulfillment Associate – Contract / Temporary is an entry-level support position that will assist with processing and shipping product to consumers. This is a Temporary/Contract role located in Renton, WA. This is not a remote opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Process incoming and outgoing replacement shipments
- Receive and validate damaged product returns.
- Prepare orders for both domestic and international shipping.
- Complete tasks necessary to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer orders.
- Identify and resolve problems that are within the authority of this job and recognize when problems must be elevated.
- Adhere to Product Replacement policies and quality standards
What you’ll bring:
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Stock management experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative: When you see a problem, coordinate with supervisor and handle as directed by process.
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required. BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Must be able to lift 20lbs as necessary
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know