Associate Creative Producer
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Greetings adventurer! We are seeking an Associate Creative Producer to conceive, create, and collect assets used in marketing. Collaborating with the global marketing director, creative production is geared to driving brand engagement in identified target markets to meet business goals for awareness, acquisition and social sharing. The creative production supports brand marketing initiatives including promotional programs, advertising campaigns, press interviews, press events, social outreach and co-marketing programs.
This role ensures a consistent brand presence in the market and leads asset production from creative briefing to final delivery of assets. Asset production creative is crafted to drive engagement in the form of views, likes, shares, comments, click-thru, account creation, promotional participation and purchase.
This role works with the marketing and creative directors on production of assets crafted within the approved brand guidelines and insights-informed market feedback to achieve impact. Critical to success is the alignment of purpose and placement with the choice of channel, timing and medium (video, static, motion graphic). This position works in fine art production and digital mediums (including in-game) and handles asset refinement/paint-over, editing, and after-effects techniques to build assets, videos or motion capture content to release in the public domain.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a content production delivery plan updated weekly; aligned with the brand marketing plan beats.
- Ability to align executional strategy based on market impact.
- Ability to schedule and run meetings, reviews, record feedback, track and share changes to creative with collaborators during each round of review.
- Ensure all involved in supporting asset production are clear on review and release dates by confirming, in advance, of the final delivery date, and ensuring they are on track to deliver on time.
- Route creative materials for review to required team members including Brand Director, Legal, QA Lead, Creative Director-- track approvals as part of the creative brief.
- Review all materials to ensure they meet internal and external requirements including style guide requirements, partner/legal guidelines, printer specifications, and territory specific notifications required.
- Ensure, before routing materials that they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and other technical errors.
- Optimize the impact of assets/content by using brand insights
What You'll Bring:
- Prior experience of 2 years or more in creative management, creative production, and video game capture supporting marketing.
- Experience guiding or managing outsource creators and agencies to ensure output quality.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), as well as Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to take constructive feedback with a goal of producing the best creative possible.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.