(Closed) WINNERS League Community Manager
WIN is an esports company looking for a community manager for our WINNERS League competitions.
WINNERS League is a successful online competition circuit run through the FaceIT platform. It features many of the world’s best players and teams in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, including teams from the 2019 StarLadder Berlin Major.
WIN is looking for an individual interested in working to promote WINNERS League both among competing teams and players and more broadly. This work would include, but would not be limited to:
- Engaging directly with teams and players.
- Engaging with audiences during game broadcasts.
- Discussing engagement opportunities with other teams’ social media operations.
- Contributing promotional copy regarding WINNERS League to WIN.gg media outlet.
- Contributing promotional copy regarding WINNERS League to the social media team.
- Promoting WINNERS League and engaging in discussions with the community on social media and through various blogs and subreddits.
- Engaging with the community through the WINNERS League FaceIT and Discord channels.
- Engaging with other streamers with the aim of increasing the reach of the league.
- Being proactive in pursuing community interests and engagement opportunities.
Applicants should have a strong command of the English language, should be effective communicators, should be heavily involved in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive scene, and should have a deep understanding of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive as a competitive game.
Strong familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Discord is a plus.
Experience managing and/or working with leagues and tournaments is a plus.
The WIN staff promotes a collaborative environment in which team members are expected to work together constructively. Team members are expected to receive criticism and to contribute to other parts of the company when required. Candidates must be prepared to accomplish their work with minimal oversight.
This is a part-time position that, pending the success of the chosen applicant, could be transitioned to full-time in the future.
Applications should include a resume, a brief cover letter, and an optional writing sample.