(Closed) Associate Mobile Product Manager
WIN is an esports company looking for an Associate Mobile Product Manager who will be responsible for helping to define long-term strategy, product planning, launch, support, and marketing of the WIN.gg mobile application.
The Associate Mobile Product Manager will be working to manage the product throughout its full lifecycle. This will include understanding customer requests and concerns, helping to define the product vision, and working closely with the engineering team to deliver a winning product.
The position will be focusing on market trends and the identification of new opportunities.
Activities will center around identifying user problems as well as finding suitable solutions that will help to grow our business.
Candidates should have a good understanding of both the esports and betting industries, as well as their demographics. Previous experience in developing and launching a mobile application or service is required.
This position will cover a broad range of potential responsibilities, from generating user feedback and performing market and database research analysis, to interacting with relevant company teams such concerning content, development, and marketing.
Applicants should be capable of working towards company goals with minimal oversight.
Applicants should be comfortable setting and establishing individual goals for which they will be held accountable. Applicants should be proactive in considering and presenting new ideas for improving company business relevant to the position.
The WIN staff promotes a collaborative environment in which team members are expected to work together constructively. Team members are expected to receive criticism and to contribute to other parts of the company when required.
Applications must include both a resume and a cover letter.
- Work with Product Manager to develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our user-facing app, working comfortably alongside other peers and stakeholders.
- Create and groom feature backlog so developers can have clear understanding on the requirements and understand user need.
- Meet quarterly and annual goals.
- Drive enhancements, initiatives, and experiments end-to-end by writing specs, driving cross-functional execution, making smart product decisions, and sharing learnings and results throughout the company.
- Become an expert in your product and the marketplace, identifying user needs and business opportunities through research, talking directly to users, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, analyzing data, and studying our competition.
- Take a data-driven and outcomes-oriented approach, using metrics to monitor and improve key funnels.
- Achieve results by making thoughtful trade-offs, anticipating needs and risks, and communicating clearly and frequently with peers in engineering and design.
- 3+ years of experience in the software development industry.
- Understanding of agile development methodology and software development life cycle.
- Experience in translating functional requirements to user stories.
- Ability to work proactively with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other members of a team.
- Ability to conduct user research and make data-driven decisions.
- Understanding and comfortability with esports.
- Understanding and comfortability with betting.
- Understanding of advertisement technology is a plus.
Additional Submission Materials
- During the interview process, applicants will be asked to share their vision on the direction of the Mobile Application.
- All applicants will be encouraged to submit a “Vision and Strategy” document that helps to communicate your idea for the app.
About the WIN.gg app:
The WIN.gg app is a customizable esports news application listed on both the App Store and Google Play Store. It is in an early development phase where users can read WIN.gg news and follow esports teams, players, and tournaments. We aim to build a solid user base for the application and extend its domain to the domain of esports betting.
Applicants should consider developing a product strategy that would maximize profit on the following areas:
- Betting Affiliate
- Premium Betting Prediction Service
What we offer:
- A fun and challenging role in a dynamic, flexible, and remote work environment.
- The opportunity to work with individuals who are passionate about their jobs and about esports.
- The opportunity to grow with a rapidly advancing company and to grow one’s own position based on merit and success.
- Potential benefits depending on location.
We look forward to hearing from you.