Software Engineer - Marketing Art Pipeline
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. In eight years, our gaming titles have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursue to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and the US.
About the Team
Software engineers in Wildlife’s Marketing Art Pipeline work in squads, which are usually composed of 5 to 8 people including: a Product Manager, a Tech Lead, and other engineers. Also, we work close to the Marketing Art Pipeline artists, which could be considered as our main internal clients. All team members are co-creators of their solutions and are responsible for all its aspects. They collaborate to create the next major release, or improve existing hits, using an iterative process.
About the Role
As an engineer in the Marketing Art Pipeline, you will participate in the full cycle of solutions, frameworks and libraries development. You will participate along with the team in decisions such as the overall software architecture and technology stack. Additionally, you will be involved in the design and implementation of all other technical aspects, related to our current solutions, working close to our customers to create the best solutions to the artists in our Pipeline.
As a senior engineer, you will coach other engineers and perform code and design reviews. Additionally, you will work closely with other leaders to improve our processes and ensure that we have a world-class engineering organization.
Who you are
- Passionate about technology. Learning new tools, frameworks, libraries and ways to do things is fun for you.
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You are player focused. You have empathy with our players and focus on ensuring that they have an amazing experience.
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Design, implement and test solutions, frameworks and libraries that work associated with our Digital Content Creations tools (like Maya, Houdini, and others).
- Ship new versions to production, monitor metrics and user feedback after the release, using version controls solutions.
- Write automated tests.
- Perform code review and design review of other people’s work.
- Estimate engineering-related tasks making assumptions about dependencies and risks clear.
- Plan releases and sprints.
- Provide timely visibility of development status and risks to interested parties.
- Proactively look for problems in processes and propose improvements
What you'll need
- Experience working with Pipelines at the computer animation industry.
- Experience working with 3D solutions and/or computer graphics backgrounds.
- Solid experience as a software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience are preferred.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.