Senior Quality Automation Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Quality Automation Engineer (QAE) to join Wildlife's team in Buenos Aires.
As a QAE, you'll work directly with several teams such as the SDK teams, games, product, data science, and data engineering to develop world-class platforms that are used to monetize our games. Our main goal is to empower and enable each of those teams to do their work faster and better, making our games reach the next billion people. We'll need you to team with the engineers and product managers, have deep knowledge about the business, clients, and their pains. With that knowledge you’ll have to engineer automation solutions for testing and raise the bar on quality overall.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain automation systems and tools, asserting the behaviour of our libraries (SDK) and systems (API, Dashboards, Data Processes) ,
- Partner with engineering squads understanding their needs and help them achieve sustained excellence.
- Detect and fix problems in the production environment.
- Contribute to the best practices of development, reliability, and availability of our systems.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Programming skills, experience in testing practices and automation tools,
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc).
More about you
- Passion for excellence. We look for people who aim high, achieve the level and then raise the bar again, having a sense of business needs, priorities and urgency.
- Empowering teams is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of designing systems and services that enable others to do their best work. You have a keen eye for standard features and demands and can build from different requirements and expectations to a common ground.
- Metrics focused. We are metrics oriented, and our systems have a high impact on the performance of our games. You have an analytic mindset and focus on ensuring visibility to your clients. You aim for superior system design, guaranteeing the highest availability possible.
- High scale and low-latency. You are excited about the challenges brought by high scale and low-latency requirements. You thrive when discussing the architecture and best practices of such systems and have great attention when developing its internals to ensure an efficient and easily maintainable code.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.