(Closed) Senior Accountant
Wildlife Studios is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team in Sao Paulo, Brazil. We seek a professional with deep accounting knowledge. As a Senior Accountant, you'll work closely with financial and business areas to understand their needs and come up with solutions to assure the accounting booking process.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position needs to have the following characteristics: An autonomous responsibility, as in WLS´s we’re responsible to achieve the final goal of each task. So, we expect you to have a full sense of ownership and proactivity to understand which topics you’ll need to be involved in as well as how you can help to improve our business; be an active learner, as in WLS we believe that learning is one of the most meaningful and pleasurable things we can do. So, we expect you to keep yourself updated on accounting standards to spread this knowledge with others and, mostly, be strongly committed since we believe that exceptional results are one of the main sources of satisfaction in our lives and the only way to produce them is being deeply committed to it. So, we expect you to be truly engaged to our purpose and our goals.
What you'll do
- Be the one responsible for the Brazilian subsidiary of WLS Group
- Work together with the Brazilian BPO
- Support the Accounting team with daily activities
- Support on creating account policies
- Support the Finance team improving financial and accounting processes
What you'll need
- 3+ years working experience in accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- English communication (bonus points)
- Proficiency in IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Technology or gaming industry experience (bonus points)
More about you
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability and discipline to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out whenever needed
- You are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guidelines
- Strong committed
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.