Procurement Sr. Buyer | Vaga afirmativa
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Procurement Analyst to join Wildlife's Procurement Team. This is a remote position based in Brazil.
The right person has strong analytical skills, will constantly seek for commercial advantages and work as a business partner, contributing with innovation, benchmarks and the best solutions for our business. The incumbent will develop new vendors looking for quality improvement, operational efficiency and commercial gains according to the company strategy, especially when it comes to a new operation in a new country.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Work as a business partner with the internal stakeholders;
- Spend analysis by ABC curve and category deep-dive;
- Develop and lead RFP Process (RFP, RFI, RFQ);
- Conduct TCO studies;
- Lead procurement initiatives relevant to your category;
- Align with the market trends related to your category;
- Manage contracts and suppliers related to your category.
What you'll need
- Bachelor Degree in any field;
- Solid experience in indirect purchases related to categories of professional services, corporate communications and travels & events;
- Experience in contract management and strategic sourcing processes;
- Stakeholder and supplier relationship management;
- Advanced English.
More about you
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability and field to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, with sense of urgency;
- Fast learner, capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, for different levels in the organization;
- A teammate, willing to help out whenever needed.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.