People Business Partner
About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. With full support from the executive team, we know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We are building a company and culture where everyone thrives. So we're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and can create solutions that address them.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced People Business Partner with tenacity to help us continue to grow and develop our leaders and businesses. The right person will be comfortable operating in an autonomous and ambiguous environment, loves solving people problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is a strategic combination of “rolling up your sleeves” and taking the bigger picture to determine the right interventions to maintain and scale our culture as we grow globally.
What you'll need
- 5 or more years of HR experience
- University degree or have equivalent work experience
- Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Demonstrated experience in providing HR consultation to leadership on strategic initiatives
- Familiarity with global HR best practices and policies
- Ability in fast-paced environments, knowing when to create from scratch and when to influence other outcomes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, in Portuguese and English (Spanish is desirable)
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... advising multiple client stakeholders? No problem!
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled leads.
- Passionate about employee experience. You want to build the best employee experience focuses on delivering business strategy.You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on, and solving problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- Consult with leaders and managers and provide guidance when appropriate in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Understand our business and clients’ goals.Provide guidance and input on team planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.Identify training needs for business units and individual executive development needs.
- Provide HR support, triaging and answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items (Performance, Compensation, career goals, etc.).
- Advise on performance management issues and lead minor investigations and reorganizations.
- Solve people problems at root level and not symptomatically, using data to drive and support your analyses.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.