Monetization Experiment Analyst
We're looking for a talented and passionate Monetization Experiment Analyst to join Wildlife's Monetization team in São Paulo.
Monetization experiment analyst is a critical role on the Monetization Team at Wildlife Studios. The Monetization team forms a critical bridge between our Growth Marketing team and the Product Team, working in close partnership with Data Science and the Liveops tools team on process automation.
The Live Experiments analysts develop hypotheses based on intelligence about player demands and validate them by running monetization experiments informing creative decisions in both product development and operations. Live testing picks up immediately after install and tests different policies over the course of the player and game lifecycle to encourage players to return, engage with the game and realize value in our games through monetization in our IAP store. They design tests using Wildlife’s Live Operations tools to optimize regular campaigns of sales, events, content and gifts that surprise and delight our players each day.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Own experiments plan to optimize display of offers and events to maximize login, participation and conversion, and analyzing campaign results and reporting them to the team managers
- Collaborate with Game Director and Product Marketing Managers in developing and testing annual calendar of game content updates, promotions, and coordinating announcements, merchandising, and community management
- Own the knowledge of past results and guarantee that we use these knowledge to prioritize next experiments (specially segments)
- Collaborate with Product team to define, plan and script the Average User Story as the baseline for testing strategies with players over the course of their lifecycle
- Work with Data Science to goal set and identify high impact opportunities to continuously to improve the player experience and monetization against goals
What you'll need
- Game analytics, product management, performance marketing or consulting experience in mobile industry, with a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Economics, Math or a related field
- Experience operating Games as a Service, a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency of Excel and any programming language to treat and analyse data
More about you
- Highly organized and process oriented. Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Fundamentally scientific and quantitative, combined with some insight into social and psychological motivations
- Creative problem solver with experience in pricing, value, positioning, store management, creatives and display campaigns
- Results driven, combining creativity with data driven decisions
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.