We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join Wildlife's team.
The Lead Business Analyst (Lead BA) role in Operations requires resourcefulness and a high sense of ownership in addition to the high analytical and problem solving skills typical for a business analyst role. As a Lead BA, you will have autonomy to lead workstreams and will be accountable for delivering complete end products. Since you will be working on projects that impact the entire business, you will need to navigate most areas of the company, building relationships and have a better sense of how our business and industry operate.
The high exposure nature of the role also requires good communication skills, mainly written, which is our standard way of running meetings (no PPTs!). For that, you will need to be structured, clearly articulating the issue, alternatives and recommendations.
Since you are going to be involved in a number of different projects, as well as ad-hoc analysis, there will be no routine for this job. The ideal candidate must be very creative and proactive to succeed in the role.
What you'll do
- Lead strategic initiatives, from the design to implementation. You will partner with the chief of staff and other leaders to define an approach, suggest a work plan and execute
- Navigate the organization to gather context; collect data effectively and run analysis related to your workstream
- Write clear and concise documents to support decision-making. – Run the rituals that ensure these documents are built on time and with the correct inputs and buy-ins
- Manage and report progress on projects you are working on
- Own change management and handover of the projects you deliver
- To perform this successfully, you should be curious and increasingly become knowledgeable about our company and industry
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of related experience in other companies or in management consulting
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Demonstrated ability to use data in decision making
- Strong track record of delivering outstanding results
- History of having successfully worked with (or managed) projects
More about you
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You're curious and eager to learn
- You're extremely proactive and are not afraid of failure
- You have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Also, you are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and analysis
- You're hands-on; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
- Strong communication skills, especially written, and approachability
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].