Internal Controls Specialist
We're looking for a talented and passionate Internal Controls Specialist, to join Wildlife's Internal controls team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an Internal Controls Specialist, you’ll liaise with multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the business to perform risk management with the finance and studio teams. As main challenges, you will participate in the structuring of the Company's internal controls and risks area. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the ERP risks and controls module.
You’ll support the construction of the internal controls area, lead the project’s Internal Control front by taking strategic and functional decisions, preparing analysis and recommendations for the implementation team, and testing all system functions related to internal control routines. Project management and priority management will also be part of your daily activities as you’ll be responsible to ensure that all decisions taken in the ERP project are fully aligned with the Group’s internal controls strategies.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company, success, and culture, so the right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Risk management – mapping of processes and risks, design and evaluation of controls, support teams by defining action plans for implementing controls and assessing risk mitigation status and monitoring through KPIs and reports with the leadership and teams;
- Support improvements in the Wildlife risk/ control environment, in case of changes in processes, new business, and M&A;
- Support the IT security team in SoD (segregation of duties) risk assessment; evaluation and approval of SoD demands from systems;
- Support with analysis projects and/ or implementation of internal controls such as ERP system implementation;
- Support internal and external auditors with an understanding of processes, risks, and controls, as well as methodological issues and scope, in search of standardization of audit work (when applicable);
- Lead internal controls operations for all jurisdictions where Wildlife is established;
- Lead the update data (risks and controls), reporting, and KPI´s;
- Collaborate on defining the transformation scope and identifying its impacts on the internal controls daily activities;
- Prepare weekly updates to the Internal controls team to ensure full alignment with the business strategy;
- Coordinate cross-functional discussions to solve pending issues risk management environment;
- Prepare and provide training for the teams;
What you'll need
- 5+ professional experience in Internal Controls, Risk Management or Internal Audit;
- Domaining of business processes such as sales, procurement, costs, receivables, tax, payables, fixed assets, accounting, payroll, treasury, among others;
- Experience with process mapping, identification of risks and controls, implementation of controls, action plans management, and external audit routines;
- The clear understanding of the concepts of risks, controls and kind of them;
- Knowledge in accounting;
- Good ability to adapt quickly to changes;
- Domaining of the Office packed or Google Packed, Visio, Project, ACL, knowledge;
- Calculation and analysis of KPI’s;
- Able to support a cross-functional team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in ERP systems (Oracle Cloud experience a plus) and Risk Management systemic tools;
- Experience in Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, understanding rules, guidelines, and certification processes is a plus;
- Knowledge of IIA, COSO, SoD, PCAOB methodologies is a plus;
- Fluent in Portuguese and proficient in English. Spanish is a plus;
More about you
- You feel able to think outside the box and implement an internal control area unlike anything you've ever seen;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You have positive and collaborative attitudes in the workplace;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.