Global Mobility Analyst (Pleno)
Our Global Mobility team is growing! We're looking for a talented and passionate Global Mobility Analyst to join Wildlife's Global Mobility Team in São Paulo.
You’ll be a contributor in a high-intensity growth environment. For this position, you´ll need to be meticulous, focused, and well organized with your tasks. You´ll have a phenomenal opportunity to work in a truly global environment, attending Wilders from Dublin, California, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, and other cities. Here you´ll be doing relevant work, in an environment made up of ideas and people that dare act and think in an unexpected way. Teammates who focus and contribute to delivering the best experiences.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be the main point of contact for domestic and international transferess, explaining our Global Mobility policies, allowances and respond to any other questions, focusing on delivering the best employee experience.
- Partner with our suppliers on tax, immigration, relocation and other complex mobility matters to provide timely solutions.
- Work cross functionally with Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers and other teams to advise on mobility practices.
- Partner with other external providers to improve the employee experience and our program.
- Input data into our internal systems, audits to verify data discrepancies between systems and resolve data discrepancies.
- Review and control all costs involved in the transfer process (budget control and invoice payments)
- Participation in special projects of the Global Mobility area as required, in alignment with internal areas (Legal, Tax, Compensation, Payroll, People, etc.)
What you'll need
- 3 or more years of global mobility experience (immigration, tax and relocation).
- University degree and/or equivalent work experience in Global Mobility.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work with sensitive data.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter demeanor, outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed.
- Thinks creatively, finding solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, communicating clearly and kindly, always caring about the employee experience.
- You're flexible, curious and excited to build something new.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about your work and solving problems.
- You are a phenomenal teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- You are data-driven and careful with numbers, able to work on multiple projects.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.