(Closed) FP&A Specialist (Capex/Opex)
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Finance Analyst / Specialist, to join Wildlife's FP&A Team in São Paulo, Brazil.
We look for someone to share our goals and As an FP&A analyst or specialist, you'll face challenges of Cost Management in the FP&A Team, passionate about adding value to our current processes and to the whole business, being fully aligned with the company’s values. This person will perform our cost management routines, analyses, and reports, and help us improve our partnership with all departments. The main responsibility is to help us understand and define the best way to allocate our resources, as well as develop potential saving initiatives and opportunities to increase efficiency.
FP&A specialists in Wildlife go beyond and act as a true business partner, with ownership and commitment.
What you'll do
- Work proactively to understand the business and all financial processes;
- Analyze results and forecast update process;
- Perform budget processes (1-Year Plan, 3-Year Plan);
- Propose new solutions to improve current internal processes;
- Have frequent alignments and interactions with main partners and company’s departments;
- Present reports with results and analyses;
- Understand the business-critical metrics, working with our core team to support the executive’s decision-making.
What you'll need
- Bachelor degree in engineering, economics, or related field;
- Experience with finance and/or cost management;
- Good Microsoft Office skills, mainly related to excel (macro is good but not extremely necessary);
- Advanced level of English.
More about you
- Proactive and owner of your activities and processes. You take ownership for the final results, with commitment and ownership, always seeking better ways of working.
- Self-driven, you have a go-getter demeanour, outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- Organized and methodical, you have the ability to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Multi-function. You can manage the operational and strategic functions of the position;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out whenever needed.
- You are candid and feel comfortable to advocate leaders following internal control guidelines
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.