FP&A Business Specialist
Wildlife Studios is searching for a Financial Planning Business Specialist to join our FP&A team. We seek an inventive teammate not afraid to roll-up her or his sleeves to lead financial and business analysis, to help the management team in the decision making process. We'll need you to have experience with business and financial modeling, as well as a proven knowledge of finance and accounting; Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What you'll do
Fundamentally, you will be constantly in contact with the business teams in order to understand the metrics and their action plans to improve them, as well as analyze its encouraged results x actual results. You'll also:
- Forecast the Topline taking into account the company strategies and its probability of success;
- Work closely with different departments inside and outside the finance team to support the construction of business and financial models;
- Support the construction and automation of managerial reports, including the creation of important metrics and analysis of opportunities from the reports generated;
- Get the dedication of the teams and make them accountable for the delivered results.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related fields;
- At least two years of experience with Financial/Strategic Planning or related fields;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting.
More about you
- Experienced at business and financial modeling;
- Organised and methodical, you have the ability and field to tackle problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and extremely diligent, you always make sure that every number you present is accurate and has a traceable source;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understand new concepts and apply them quickly;
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will be a meaningful connection between the finance and business teams;
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things, seldom satisfied with the status quo, and willing to own the extra mile to make considerable changes to things that are done incorrectly.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.