Communications Project Manager
We're looking for a talented and passionate Comms PMO to join Wildlife's Branding & Comms team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a PMO you'll create procedures and routines to guarantee the deliverables are high quality, on time, and the process is smooth within the Brand & Comms team and with the leaders of our independent studios.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Help the Head's vision and strategy for the department be fulfilled, by ensuring planning and execution of projects are on track, by acting as a Chief of Staff and by running any activity as interim until we find a replacement.
- Independent studios set up: Coordinate brand design and channels set up for the new studio directors, help them throughout the entire brand set up process, working as a middleman to make sure the designers fulfill their vision and leaders are fully supported.
- Independent studios support: be the go-to person to all comms-related initiatives to the pod leaders. Will perform activities such as managing the development and production of swags and creation of additional websites and social media accounts
- Vendors management: Oversee the work of external agencies/vendors that produce content for our proprietary channels, ensuring the strategy is followed and connecting them to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Analysis: Gather and interpret data from different content channels and report clear summarized results. Support the entire team with ad hoc analysis such as events feedback, internal surveys and budget allocation and ad hoc strategy documents
- Team routines: Run department's routine meetings, track progress on each of the ongoing projects, guide team in prioritization and planning
- Head of Comms support: Write clear and concise documents to support decision-making, lead strategic initiatives, from the design to implementation and run any activity needed by the Head of Comms.
What you'll need
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Able to influence peers and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious and eager to learn
- Strong communication skills and approachability
More about you
- You are extremely proactive and are not afraid of failure
- You have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Also, you are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and analysis
- You're hands-on; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.