We are looking for a Business Analyst to join Wildlife's User Acquisition team in São Paulo, Brazil.
In this function, you will be responsible for managing our digital marketing campaigns, which impact millions of users daily. You will ensure that they have the lowest cost possible, while maximising the number of downloads they generate. This role suits those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on our business growth by bringing new users to our games. There are millions of mobile games available worldwide – our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:
- Understand users’ behaviors and predict how valuable they are for our games.
- Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter (“takes the initiative”), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the return on investment of hundreds of campaigns, optimizing them in order to increase our number of downloads in multiple games
- Propose targeting segmentations and explore opportunities to optimize campaigns across multiple games
- Develop strategies, test plans, measure performance, and execute scenarios analysis
- Evaluate our spend's efficiency in view of its results, and provide insights about it
- Establish relationships with different partners inside and outside the company, to ensure growth efficiency and maximum reach of several games
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related experience;
- Broad knowledge of statistics;
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and SQL;
- Strong analytical skills: you understand how to analyze metrics and data and proposes appropriate action based on that;
- Strong organizational skills: you can execute autonomously several tasks based on priorities agreed with the team and manager;
- Strong communication skills: advanced writing and speaking in English, and ability to synthesize analysis into insights;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow marketing campaigns to scale
- You are hands-on: willing and able to do what's needed in order to learn and find creative and out-of-the-box solutions to scale our games
- You are ambitious and have a sense of ownership towards campaigns in your channel, and are committed to our games' growth
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.