(Closed) Partnerships Manager
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate has open availability during office hours Monday to Friday along with a flexible schedule for evening and weekend meetings. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer this person will develop the partnership and marketing strategies for endemic and non-endemic brands.
A People Person - energetic and enthusiastic with an ability to connect and relate.
Trustworthy - strong moral compass with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Self Starter - ability to identify tasks needing completion.
Hard Worker - takes pride in task completion and meets and or exceeds goals and deadlines.
- Lead generation
- Excel sheets and partner database
- Partner and marketing decks
- Partner proposals and pitches
- Organizing and leading meetings with endemic and non-endemic brands
- Assisting in legal documents for signature in DocuSign
- Communicate with staff that are working on multiple projects at your request, and monitor turn around time
- Account management
- Communicate with partners and ensure deliverables/activations are being met.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 to 4 years experience in partner management in the esport industry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and manage various responsibilities
- Knowledge of Photoshop or various editor’s for partner and marketing deck upkeep
- A strong network of connections